GRAVEL DRIVEWAYS IN TRING
At JSM Paving we like to provide our clients with multiple options. This can help with budget constraints or if the client is looking for something a little bit different than what normally is used on driveways. For people looking for an alternative to paving, concrete or tarmac, we recommend the gravel / shingle option.
Gravel or shingle comes with multiple options. It can vary in size, texture and colour. We generally recommend looking at some samples before we proceed as these can give you great insight into how your driveway or patio would look like when you choose this option. It is a great long term option that naturally suits any type of home while its installed at a fraction of the price that paving or tarmac would cost. It looks great all year round, is low maintenance and is very affordable when compared to block paving especially on larger area's.
- We are approved paving contractors
- We have over 20 years experience in paving and landscaping driveways, patios and paths
- We employ our own permanent workforce and do not use sub-contractors
- We provide written estimates and have fixed price contractors. No hidden extra charges
- We offer a comprehensive range of gravel and shingle sourced from the finest quarries
- 10 Year Product Guarantees on all our paving
- 5 Year Installation Guarantees on any of our work
Gravel Flower Beds
Another great option for shingle and gravel is flowerbeds in your garden. You can choose to install gravel on your flowerbeds which results in a very low maintenance garden area. We do this by applying a layer of geo textile membrane first. This acts as a weed barrier. We can cut individual holes in the membrane at the spots required for your plants. Once the plants have been bedded in, we cover the rest of the bedding with gravel.
This option has been very popular with clients who enjoy having a garden area which has flowers but do not have the time to constantly manage the flowerbed area's. If you are thinking of something similar, give JSM Paving a call now. We will happily give you a no obligation quotation on your gravel requirements and provide you with multiples options at the same time.